I’ve never used the word “exasperating” in my vocab ever.
Lmaoooo he said “buy me some earplugs too”
He is too grown lmao 😂😂
"You’re gonna do great today"
10 Octopus-Inspired Design Ideas
The octopus, with its eight writhing tentacles and otherworldly appearance, has fascinated and inspired mankind since we first explored the oceans. While we may no longer write myths and legends about tentacled sea beasts, these modern octopus-inspired household designs are enough to inspire a dread of the deep.
Some of us might not feel comfortable facing a slimy octopus, but the artists and designers behind these octopus products consider them be great sources of inspiration for their artworks. That sleek black leather octopus chair could be Poseidon’s throne, while those octopus chandeliers might make you feel like you’re 20,000 leagues under the sea.
1) Octopus Chair. Image credits: Maximo Riera
2) Octopus Chandelier. Image credits: catalog.sourcecollection.com
3) Octopus Serving Pedestal. Image credits: masonscreations.com
4) Octopus Chandelier. Image credits: masonscreations.com
5) Octopus Ear Cuff. Image credits: martymagic
6) Octopus Cake. Image credits: Karen Portaleo
7) Octopus Table. Image credits: bronze4you
8) Octopus Candelabra. Image credits: catalog.sourcecollection.com
10) Octopus Punch Bowl. Image credits: catalog.sourcecollection.com
It is possible that longing for something is better than actually having it. I’ve heard it said that satisfaction is the death of desire.
Hank Moody (via psych-facts)
"You will have bad times, but they will always wake you up to the stuff you weren’t paying attention to."
did you know you can use an orange peel as a mini flamethrower?
TRY IT !